Supporters of the Network
I am proud to present all the people, groups, and organizations who helped discover of the connection linking women, security, and the environment. I am grateful to all of them.
You too can be one of them. Simply, share the postings with your network, follow me on Twitter, or ask me a question.
Learning the concept.
- The women clients that I represented in the court of law for more than seven years, they taught me a lot. Read more
- The students that I taught at the Baghdad University School of Law, they opened my eyes. Read more
- Iraqi professors who were kind enough to show me the way.
- Iraqi tribal leaders who trusted me. Read more
- Iraqi communities: people and civil societies.
Teaching and writing about what I have learned.
- Dr. Carl Bruch, Senior Attorney, the Environmental Law Institute, Washington DC
- Arlene Fleming, Cultural Resource Specialist, the World Bank, Washington DC
- Alison Strub, the designer of the website
- Dr. Reena Patel, Scholar and Author focusing on women's studies, Washington DC
- Dr. Jan Sadeghian, a former professor at the American University.